Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 12 stable update for Mi 9T, 9T Pro and Redmi K20 smartphone users. This update currently rolling out in India and the Global variant of Mi 9T/Redmi K20 and Mi 9T Pro respectively.
The latest update brings some optimizations and improvements such as optimized system performance, improved system security and stability and more.
The latest update comes with the build number V184.108.40.206.QFKMIXM for Mi 9T Pro and V220.127.116.11.QFJINXM for Mi 9T/Redmi K20 users. User can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Global) – Update Flash 2.6G, Fastboot Flash 3.1G
Xiaomi Mi 9T/K20 (India) – Recovery, Fastboot
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Changelog:
Optimized system performance.
Improved system security and stability.
Xiaomi Mi 9T/K20 Changelog:
- Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Control center layout in landscape mode.
How To Update:
- If you are using latest & official MIUI Global Stable ROM, you will (& should be) get OTA update notifications on your phone.
- Or you can click Updater app to check for updates. Do not forget to backup data before upgrading.
- If you are using MIUI Global Beta ROM or other older versions, please click here for flashing tutorials.
- MIUI Stable/Developer/Ported/Global/China/ Recovery/Fastboot ROMs Explained!
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.