Realme has launched X7 5G smartphone on September 08, 2020 in China. Realme X7 5G has 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 display and 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio. Realme X7 5G has run on Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm). Buyers get 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP four rear cameras and 32MP single front camera and it have 4300 mAh.
Now, Realme X7 5G users are now able to update their smartphone with the latest software update which is based on Realme UI 1.0. This update currently rolling out in China.
In addition, this update optimizes network performance and improve the online experience, fix the problem that the front and rear cameras switch too slowly in a small probability when the charger is connected as well as repair Alipay has a very small probability of abnormal step counting and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2176_11.A.17 for Realme X7 5G users in China. You can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme X7 5G Changelog:
- Optimize network performance and improve the online experience.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability.
- Fix the problem that the front and rear cameras switch too slowly in a small probability when the charger is connected.
- Fix the problem of the extremely small probability of a crash in extreme scenarios.
- Fix the problem of fast charging failure in extreme scenarios.
- Repair Alipay has a very small probability of abnormal step counting.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.