On 27 April, Xiaomi officially released its own custom UI called MIUI 12 with a lot of new features and optimizations. There are also all-new system animations across the UI in MIUI 12. It offers new floating windows features for easier multitasking and comes with a new control center. Apart from these, there is also an all-new dark mode 2.0 on the MIUI 12, that lets you force dark mode on the third-party applications as well.
Let’s get to the point, Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 12 stable update to its Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8T smartphone users in India and Russia respectively.
This update brings increased system security, optimizations, and some other bug fixes such as optimized control center layout in landscape mode, fixes noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some and more.
The latest update comes with the build number V220.127.116.11.QCOINXM for Redmi Note 8 India and V18.104.22.168.QCXRUXM for Redmi Note 8T Russia. You can see the complete changelog and also download the update which is given below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Redmi Note 8;
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Redmi Note 8T;
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.