Xiaomi has started rolling out a new software update which is based on MIUI 12 for the users of Redmi Note 9S and Redmi Note 9 Pro EEA. This update brings some optimizations and other bug fixes such as optimized system performance.
In addition, this update adds new features like when Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center, optimized brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode as well as fixed the home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
The latest update comes with the build number V184.108.40.206.QJWEUXM (4.3GB) for Redmi Note 9S and V220.127.116.11.QJZEUXM (4.3GB) for Redmi Note 9 Pro users. You can see the complete changes and also download the update from the link mention below.
Redmi Note 9S
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Redmi Note 9S Changelog:
Optimized system performance.
Improved system security and stability.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center.
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- New: Tapping a blank spot in the Control center closes it now.
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now.
- New: Status bar color gradient animation.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents.
- New: Movie frame.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.