Xiaomi has finally rolled out MIUI 12 update to its Redmi Note 7 and 7S smartphone users in India and October 2020 patch update for Redmi 7 in Russia.
In addition, this update brings new features such as an all-new physically-based animation engine with an advanced architecture that will refresh your device’s look and dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
The latest update comes with the build number V126.96.36.199.PFLRUXM for Redmi 7 and V188.8.131.52.QFGINXM for Redmi Note 7/7S. The size package of these updates is 1.8GB for Redmi 7 and 2.1GB for Redmi Note 7/7S. You can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Redmi 7 Russia – FULL ROM, INCREMENTAL
Redmi Note 7/7S India – FULL ROM
Redmi 7 Changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Redmi Note 7/7S Changelog:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically-based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.