Recently, Realme rolling out November 2020 patch update for Realme 3 Pro in India/Indonesia and now this update rolling out widely in Russia, Pakistan, Spain and Vietnam. In this update, Realme added some new features, bug fixes and optimizations.
In addition, this update added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones, toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings, shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings as well as fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album, probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone and more.
The users of Realme 3 Pro can check the full changelog, build number and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme 3 Pro Vietnam – RMX1851EX_11.C.10
Realme 3 Pro Russia – RMX1851EX_11.C.10
Realme 3 Pro Pakistan – RMX1851EX_11.C.10
Realme 3 Pro Spain – RMX1851EX_11.C.10
Realme 3 Pro Vietnam
Realme 3 Pro Russia
Realme 3 Pro Pakistan
Realme 3 Pro Spain
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme 3 Pro Spain, Russia and Vietnam Changelog:
- Android Security Patches: November 2020.
- Several known issues have been fixed, and system stability has been improved.
Realme 3 Pro Pakistan Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: November 2020.
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones.
- Added Scrolling screenshot feature in horizontal mode.
- Added a toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings.
- Added Super power-saving mode
- Added a toggle for displaying the keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Added Icon pull-down gesture.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Security settings.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to adjust the color temperature after turning off eye comfort.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when browsing in the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.