Realme is busy to send the current month’s patch update to its devices but still, the company has rolled out optimized and bug fix update to their devices.
The Realme 7i has officially got a new software update in India. In addition, this update optimized the camera freezing issue when shooting in some specific scenarios as well as fixed the issue of Clock text in some languages are displayed in Chinese in specific scenarios.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
The latest update bumps with the build number RMX2103PU_11.A.33 and weighs 3.24GB in size for Realme 7i in India. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme 7i Download Link
Realme 7i Changelog:
- Optimized the camera freezing issue when shooting in some specific scenarios.
- Optimized the lagging issue of candy crash game in specific scenarios.
- Fixed the crashing issue of Photos in some scenarios.
- Fixed the issue that the power button does not respond during calls in some scenarios.
- Optimized the image clarity of the rear 64M camera.
- Fixed the issue of Clock text in some languages are displayed in Chinese in specific scenarios.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.