Xiaomi has rolled out a new software update for Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S in India. The latest update brings some known bug fixes, optimizations and more.
In addition, this update optimized the brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode and fix the home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
The latest update comes with the build number V22.214.171.124.QFGINXM and the size package of this update is 2.5GB. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Redmi Note 7/7S Download Link
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
Redmi Note 7/7S Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen.
- New: New Pro mode features and descriptions.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.