The next version of Realme UI is finally here. The Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 is a whole new take on Realme UI with tons of customizations, enhanced security and better productivity. It is one of the first custom skins officially released within a few days from the official release of Android 11.
We are happy to share with you a detailed timeline for the Realme UI 2.0 release and the company has been rolling out the update in batches. We are starting with Realme X50 Pro in the month of September itself, followed by the rest of the Realme devices in the coming months.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
Realme UI 2.0 New Features:
3 Style Dark Mode
- The new Dark Mode update in Realme UI 2.0 offers 3 styles to cater to everyone’s needs: Enhanced, Medium & Gentle. It also supports intelligent auto-adjustment which automatically adjusts the contrast according to the ambient light.
Customizable Always-on Display (AOD)
- Featuring an unprecedented upgrade, Always On Display now offers 5 themes and is also the first customization engine in the market which allows you to create unique AOD patterns with just a touch of your finger.
New Global Theme
- Realme UI 2.0 brings new 5 built-in color schemes and 10 single colors, you can choose your own for the main interface, notification bar, shortcut button, and 24 other interfaces.
Floating Window: Multi-tasking
- The Floating Window function in the Realme UI 2.0 offers new possibilities. Now you can chat with your friends and watch videos simultaneously.
Digital Health System
- Accessing the new Digital Health System in Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 offers various functions that enable Digital Well-being. It also offers the self-developed Sleep Capsule, which helps keep a track of your daily health and sleep-cycle.
- Introducing the Deep Sea Privacy Plan, the RealmeUI 2.0 features an Invisible Door, Private Space, and a Security Shield so that you can share your creativity without worrying about the safety of your personal data and privacy.
New Notification Center
- The Realme UI 2.0 offers Icon Customisations & a rich store of Seamless Fonts. It also gives third-party launchers access to our desktop design for more customizability and the Android11 notification bar for the easier and free arrangement of information.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.