PUBG officially rolled out a new big update on its Global beta version. It brings the PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 update and recently the official PUBG corporation recently rolled out the Metro Royale mode and it will be replaced with a new theme update for the next season.
The users have a perfect opportunity to experience join and download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 and experience the latest features. Nevertheless, the beta program will only be available for players in South Asia and North America.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 New Features:
According to the latest information, PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 brings a new Extreme Hunt Mode, which offers new features, including the Powered Exoskeleton, respawns, and more.
Download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2:
Follow the steps given below to apply for the test;
- PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 APK file size package is 625 MB and must make sure that there is enough storage space available around 2GB on their device before downloading it.
Follow the installation steps below:
- Download the APK file from the link given above.
- Enable the “Install from Unknown sources” option if it hasn’t been enabled previously. The players can enable this option by navigating through Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Install the APK file.
- Open PUBG Mobile after the in-game patches are complete, tap on the guest option, and click on the login button.
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting the players to enter the invitation code. After entering the code, click the yellow button.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.