Today, Realme Narzo 20A smartphone users grab the November 2020 security patch update. In this update, Realme added a toggle of the Display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
Additionally, this update added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off and optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2050_11_A.19 for Realme Narzo 20A smartphone users. The device has already received the October 2020 security update last month and now receiving the November patch. Below you can see the complete changelog.
Realme Narzo 20A Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020.
- Added a toggle of Display keyboard when entering app drawer.
- Added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off.
- Optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar.
- Added a physical toggle button in the screenshot setting page.
- Fixed the issue of dimmed image shoot by the front camera in some scenarios.
- Fix the issue of dark front camera photos in some scenes.
- Optimize the default brightness lock toggle to off.
Note – The update is rolling out a few numbers of users and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.