Xiaomi has officially rolled out a new software update for Redmi 7, Redmi Note 9 4G, Redmi 9/9 Power and Mi 10T/Pro smartphone users.
In addition, this update fixes the Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases, optimized system performance and improved system security and stability.
The users who own these smartphones can check the full changelog, build number and also download the update by tapping the link which is mention below.
Build Number With Download Link:
Redmi 7 – V22.214.171.124.QFLMIXM
Redmi 9 – V126.96.36.199.QJCMIXM
Redmi Note 9 4G – V188.8.131.52.QJQCNXM
Mi 10/10T Pro – V184.108.40.206.QJDTRXM
Redmi 9 Power – V220.127.116.11.QJQINXM
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
Redmi 9, Redmi 9 Power, Redmi Note 9 4G and Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro Changelog:
- Optimized system performance.
- Improved system security and stability.
Redmi 7 Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center.
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10.
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now.
- New: Status bar color gradient animation.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.