Realme has officially released the November 2020 security patch update for Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone users in China. In this update, Realme optimize system stability and improve user experience.
Additionally, this update fixes the problem of fast power failure in some scenes and fix very low probability camera function abnormal problem as well as fix the problem of charging icons appearing at a very low probability in some scenarios.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2121_11_A.17 and the size of this update is 3.24GB. You can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme X7 Pro 5G Changelog:
- Optimize system stability and improve user experience.
- Fix the problem of fast power failure in some scenes.
- Fix very low probability camera function abnormal problem.
- Fix camera effect problems in some scenes.
- Fix the problem of charging icons appearing at a very low probability in some scenarios.
- Update Android security patch (2020/11).
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.