On December 29, 2020, Xiaomi officially unveiled its new high-end flagship smartphone called Mi 11 and it became the world’s first Snapdragon 888 powered smartphone.
In terms of design, the design language of Xiaomi Mi 11 has been fully upgraded, with a thickness of only 8.06mm and a weight of only 196g. It adopts a brand-new camera layout design, provides 5 color matching, three glass back shells (AG matte process, black, white, blue), two Model plain leather backshell (smoke purple, khaki) . In addition, the glass cover of the camera module is processed by one-piece glass CNC, the front of the phone uses a hidden earpiece, the edge of the screen is designed with a micro-slit soundhole, and the edges of the buttons are sandblasted.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
Xiaomi Mi 11 Full Specification, Price, & Availability:
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness
- 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio
- MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 13MP 123° Ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP tele macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring.
- Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather)
- 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging.
- Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue, and Frost White
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE:
Xiaomi Mi 11 offers three color options – Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue, and Frost White color with an anti-glare frosted glass back. It also comes in Lilac Purple and Honey Beige colors with a Vegan leather finish.
It is already available to order at online stores in China and it will go on sale from January 1st. Below you can check its price as per its storage variant.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (8GB + 128GB) priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 611 / Rs. 44,970 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (8GB + 256GB) priced at 4299 yuan (US$ 657 / Rs. 48,345 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (12GB + 256GB) priced at 4699 yuan (US$ 718 / Rs. 52,845 approx.).
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.