On January 05, 2020, Xiaomi officially unveiled its new mid-range smartphone called Mi 10i 5G and it comes with a 6.67-inch LCD display and Center Punch hole display.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
XIAOMI MI 10i 5G FULL SPECIFICATION, PRICE, & AVAILABILITY:
- 6.67-inch LCD screen with a Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz AdaptiveSync refresh rate
- HDR and HDR10+ compliant, along with Widevine L1 certification. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back
- Snapdragon 750G processor with two high-performance Cortex A77 cores at 2.2GHz and six A55 cores
- 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage and up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 108Mp main camera (HM2) + 8MP (ultra wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- A side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics
Mi 10i has a 4,820mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging, which should be able to refuel it completely in an hour. Other features include IP53 water-resistance, dual stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE:
In India, the Xiaomi Mi 10i is available in three configurations. The 6GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 21,999 while the 8GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 23,999. The company also announced a 6+64GB variant which will be sold for Rs 20,999 later. Colour options include Pacific Sunrise, Atlantic Blue and Midnight Black. The first sale is scheduled for January 7on Amazon. in.
6GB+64GB – Rs: 20,999
6GB+128GB – Rs: 21,999
8GB+128GB – Rs: 23,999
Note: Flat Rs: 2,000 discount on ICICI Credit and EMI Cards.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.