Realme has now released the month old December 2020 security patch update for its Realme X7 5G smartphone users in China. It brings some camera optimizations and other bug fixes.
Additionally, this update added a Bluetooth headset answer icon, optimize the vibration switch switching logic of the control center as well as fix the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
The latest update arrives on the build number RMX2173_11.A.22 and weighs 3.8GB in size. You can check the complete changelog and also download the update manually from the link which is mention below.
Realme X7 5G Changelog:
- Added Bluetooth headset answer icon.
- Optimize the vibration switch switching logic of the control center.
- Optimize the image brightness of the front camera in the scene of wearing a mask.
- Fix the problem of the extremely low probability of freezing during some camera mode switching.
- Fix the problem that the preview is a very low probability of freezing after taking pictures in panoramic mode.
- Fix the light leakage problem of the front camera in the pull-down state.
- Fix the problem that the search intelligent judgment path is displayed incorrectly.
- Fix the problem of page duplication with an extremely low probability of a long screen capture call recording interface.
- Fix the problem of video staying when Mobile Manager Cloud is relocated.
- Fix the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note.
- Fix the problem that the note cannot be switched with low probability after creating a new note.
- Update Android security patch (2020/12).
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.