As we all know how many problems Huawei has been facing for some time, but despite these difficulties, Huawei does not forget to provide updates to its smartphones and other devices and keeping this in mind, Huawei rolled the current month patch for Watch GT 2 Pro and Honor Band 6.
In addition, this update brings January 2021 security patch update and also brings some optimizing system stability as well as fix the problem that the bracelet does not prompt the alarm page in some scenes.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
The users of Watch GT 2 Pro and Honor Band 6 can check the complete changelog which is mention below as well as build number.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Update log:
- Optimize system stability.
Honor Band 6 Update log:
- Optimize the user experience of the alarm clock.
- Optimize the system interface display.
- Optimize the user experience of exercise recording in some scenarios.
- Optimize the user experience of message notification.
- Fix the problem of dial display.
- Fix the problem that the bracelet does not prompt the alarm page in some scenes.
How To Update :
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei/Honor Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.