Earlier this month, the Galaxy S10 series received a One UI 3.0 stable update in Switzerland. Now, Verizon and Samsung both rollout Android 11 updates for the Galaxy S10 series in the US.
This new update comes with build number G975USQU4FTLN, G973USQU4FTLN, and G970USQU4FTLN for the Galaxy S10+, S10, and S10e respectively.
In addition to Android 11, this update also installs the latest Android security patches for better device protection. As per the latest security bulletin of Samsung, the January patch fixes 1 critical and 47 high levels of CVEs. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join Our Samsung Channel On Telegram
- This software update brings the latest Android OS 11, with new features including Conversations, Bubbles, Categorized Notifications, and One UI 3.0. It also introduces Samsung Free, a new media and entertainment service that replaces Samsung Daily.
- The latest Android security patch is also included in this update.
- Android OS 11 Update
- Android OS 11 offers some of the newest ways to control your privacy, customize your phone, and get things done. It’s Android, just the way you want it.
- See, respond to and control your conversations across multiple messaging apps. All in the same spot. Then select people you always chat with. These priority conversations show up on your lock screen.
- With Android 11, you can pin conversations so they always appear on top of other apps and screens. Bubbles keep the conversation going—while you stay focused on whatever else you’re doing. Access the chat anytime or anywhere.
- One UI 3.0
- The new One UI 3.0 improves user interaction for Quick Panel, Toolbars, Notifications, Settings, and more.
- Privacy Controls
- One-time permissions –
- Give one-time permissions to apps that need your mic, camera or location. The next time the app needs access, it must ask for permission again.
- Permissions auto‑reset –
- If you haven’t used an app in a while, you may not want it to keep accessing your data. So Android will reset permissions for your unused apps. You can always turn permissions back on.
- Samsung Free
- Samsung Free is a new media and entertainment service that replaces Samsung Daily. Samsung Free offers three tabs to Watch TV, Read news, and Play games. From the Home screen, zoom out and swipe right to access Samsung Free.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.