A few days ago, Samsung introduced its own custom UI – One UI 3.0 along with the Galaxy S21 lineup at the Samsung event. One UI 3.0 comes with a purely enhanced user interface, revamped system functions like Settings, app drawer, lock screen, and notification panel, and many more.
This update basically based on Android 11 which brings some new impressive and improved features such as chat bubbles, notification history, better privacy controls, one-time permissions, permissions auto‑reset, and more.
Recently, Samsung provided an Android 11 based One UI 3.1 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 lineup in the Korean market and now this time Verizon – the famous US carrier rolled out the One UI 3.0 update to its network bounded Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G and Tab S7+ 5G.
Join Our Samsung Channel On Telegram
Still, the confusing update support page of Verizon shows that this is the One UI 3.0 update while we know that the Galaxy Tab S7 tabs directly getting the One UI 3.1 version.
The January 2021 security bulletin of Samsung lists fixes for 47 high and 1 critical level of CVEs and exploits. However, Verizon has also revised the new security update and further improved it by itself.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ Android 11 Update Log:
- This software update brings the latest Android OS 11, with new features including Conversations, Bubbles, Categorized Notifications, and One UI 3.0.
- The latest Android security patch is also included in this update.
- Android OS 11 Update:
- Android OS 11 offers some of the newest ways to control your privacy, customize your phone, and get things done. It’s Android, just the way you want it.
- See, respond to and control your conversations across multiple messaging apps. All in the same spot. Then select people you always chat with. These priority conversations show up on your lock screen.
- With Android 11, you can pin conversations so they always appear on top of other apps and screens. Bubbles keep the conversation going—while you stay focused on whatever else you’re doing. Access the chat anytime or anywhere.
- One UI 3.0
- The new One UI 3.0 improves user interaction for Quick Panel, Toolbars, Notifications, Settings, and more.
- Privacy Controls
- One-time permissions –
- Give one-time permissions to apps that need your mic, camera or location. The next time the app needs access, it must ask for permission again.
- Permissions auto‑reset –
- If you haven’t used an app in a while, you may not want it to keep accessing your data. So Android will reset permissions for your unused apps. You can always turn permissions back on.
If you have the Galaxy Tab S7 lineup in the US, then you can check the update manually by going to the device Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.