OnePlus 8 is a beautiful handset that comes with sturdy features. The display has a punch-hole design and delivers an excellent viewing experience.
As with any other OnePlus smartphones, the camera of this device is also up to the mark using which anyone can capture the excellent landscape. To offer a long-time power supply, there is a massive battery that features 30W Wrap charging technology. The internal storage is massive but there is no option to expand.
OxygenOS 11 brings some advanced features such as a new visual design, refreshed user interface, added gaming tools, and a mistouch prevention feature. Furthermore, it also comes with improved dark mode and Zen mode as well as numerous improvements for its software system.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On TelegramT-Mobile and Verizon rolling out Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 update for the OnePlus 8 5G in the US. OnePlus 8 5G already received OxygenOS 11 update Globally and now T-Mobile and Verizon did this work.
Talking about the OxygenOS 11 update for the OnePlus 8 5G, it comes with the build number OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.IN55CB for T-Mobile and IN2019_15_210110 for Verizon variant. Below you can check the complete changelog.
OnePlus 8 5G UW T-Mobile Changelog:
- Upgraded to Android 11 OS.
- Android security patch upgraded to December 2020.
- General improvements and fixes.
OnePlus 8 5G UW Verizon Changelog:
- The OxygenOS 11 update.
- Improvements to the 5G Ultrawide Band feature.
- November 2020 Android security patches.
OxygenOS 11 Update log:
- Fresh new visual design and optimization of details provide a more comfortable experience.
- The brand new weather user interface supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. Day and night are right in the palm of your hand.
- Optimizes the stability of some third-party apps and improves user experience.
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches to Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS. Enable this functionality by swiping down from the upper right or left corners of the screen in gaming mode.
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click, and the notification bar will pop up.
- Added Always-on Ambient Display function, with custom Schedule/All day option included. (Go to: Settings > Display > Ambient Display)
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It changes according to your phone usage data. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added 10 new clock styles. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode. Simply pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supports automatic turn-on feature and customized time range. (Go to: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, and others) and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode. Now you can invite your friends and enjoy Zen Mode together.
- Supporting Story function automatically creates weekly videos with photos and videos in storage.
- Optimizes the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.
You can also check for the latest software update manually by heading to device Settings > System > System Updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
Source 1 | Source 2
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.