February 04, 2021
Realme has to expand the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program for the Indian users of Realme 7 Pro. You can join and install the Realme UI 2.0 update.
Open Beta Application – Guidelines
- Make a sure update to the required version A.33 – RMX2170PU_11.A.33
- Manually downloading link: Update
Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go into Settings
- Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
- Wait a minute, you will receive the latest update.
December 28, 2020
Realme opens the third batch of Realme UI 2.0 beta updates for Realme 7 Pro Indian users, this batch quota is 1500, and the update bump on the build number RMX2170_11.C.12 and the download package size of this update is 3.6GB. You can participate in the early access Android 11 beta program by going into Settings> Software updates> Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
There is one more thing for Realme 7 Pro users, the company is also rolling out the third Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Realme 7 Pro users (Who have already registered early access program) with size 616MB. You can check the full changelog below.
Realme UI 2.0 Third Batch For Realme 7 Pro Changelog:
- Optimized the freezing issue of some Apps.
- Optimized the freezing issue when using Whatsapp in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic non-response issue when using Youtube.
- Added the Ultra Night mode.
- Added Video Watermark.
- Fixed the problem that 960fps SLO-MO cannot save the video.
- Fixed the problem that when adjusting Night mode manually to take pictures, the specific time is not displayed below.
- Fixed that green lines appear probabilistically problem when recording at 720P resolution and 60FPS.
- Fixed the front camera beautification, take pictures at a certain distance, and the imaging will have no beautification effect.
- Optimized the application.
- Fixed the SIM card name Is changed to the default name after the restart.
- Fixed the problem of turning off “Wake and return to the desktop, click the recent tasks button, the interface display is confused Google Assistant with Power button.
- Fixed the horizontal screen after splitting the information in the Super power-saving mode, the time plug-in, and the application icon overlap.
- Fixed the abnormal problem of opening the App Hiding.
- Fixed an abnormal problem that occurred in the setting wizard page when creating a general user.
- Fixed an abnormal problem that occurred during karaoke when the earphone was plugged in and In-Ear Monitoring was turned on.
- Fixed the problem that the progress bar does not move and there is no sound when playing MP2 format music files.
- Fixed the probabilistic automatically unlocking the screen repeatedly issue.
December 12, 2020
On November 28, according to the Realme Forum post, Realme 7 Pro users to enroll themselves in the Realme UI 2.0 Beta program. It is only 500 spots for the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program for Realme 7 Pro.
Now Realme has officially started rolling out the second beta update of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme 7 Pro users, the update comes with November 2020 patch and some bug fixes. It is only available in India for Realme UI 2.0 beta tester.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2170_11_C.10 and the size package of this update is 763MB. Users can download by going into the Settings> Software Updates> Download & Install. Below you can check the full changelog.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020.
- Optimized the charging display in the power-off status.
- Optimized power consumption in standby scenario.
- Optimized the response time of the camera in certain scenarios.
- Fixed the overexposure issue of the images taken by a camera with flash.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the device fails to recognize micro SD cards after restarting.
- Fixed the issue that the screen dims when some app are being used.
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when swiping the app icons.
- Fixed the issue that Netflix displays “wide wine L3 key”, but DRM Info displays “L1”.
- Fixed the issue that eye comfort mode is not turned on after sunset when From Sunset to Sunrise toggle is set to true.
- Fixed the display error issue when switching to the secondary user after turning on the accessibility mode.
- Fixed the issue that exception will occur to the feature of hiding game icons on Home screen after adding games in Game Space.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.