In the past few days, OnePlus provided the January 2021 security patch update to its OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 6 series and OnePlus 7 series. Now, the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T join the party.
The OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T smartphone users receiving the month-old patch – January 2021 security patch update with a bunch of bug fixes.
The OTA update was confirmed over on the official OnePlus Forums and is likely available for anyone with the handset already, you can check to go into settings then tap software update.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On Telegram
This update also fixes the problem with the Gallery app of now playing the video occasionally and solves the noise issue of 5G calls.
Additionally, the update improves the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications as well as Fixed known issues and improved system stability.
Users of the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T can check the full changelog of this update with the build number which is mention below.
- IN: 220.127.116.11.IN21DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.IN21BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 126.96.36.199.IN11DA
- EU: 188.8.131.52.IN11BA
- NA: 184.108.40.206.IN11AA
- IN: 220.127.116.11.KB05DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.KB05BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.KB05AA
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots.
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar.
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications.
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze.
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail.
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability.
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers.
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.01.
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability.
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls.
If you have the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T, then you can check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
Source 1 | Source 2
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.