Realme continues to update its existing devices to the Realme UI latest version. Earlier, It was the Realme Narzo 20 and now it’s time for the Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone to get a new software update.
Realme has officially rolling out the Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 software update for Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone users and this update identified by the build number RMX2161_11_C.03 and weighs 415MB in size.
Additionally, this update optimized the wake-up success rate of Google Voice Assistant as well as optimized performance to improve system stability.
In this update, the company fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after a system upgrade as well as fixed the issue that sounds delay when playing a video.
Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants. Various problems pertaining to the Camera have been addressed and the app should be more stable.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Changelog:
- Optimized the wake-up success rate of Google Voice Assistant.
- Optimized performance to improve system stability.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after a system upgrade.
- Fixed the issue that sound delay when playing a video.
- Optimized the switching speed of front and rear cameras.
- Optimized the photo effect after turning on the beauty.
- Optimized the photo effect in portrait mode.
- Fixed the issue that excessive noise when using the rear camera to record.
- Fixed the issue that a few third-party apps calling the camera with a black screen.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the rotating phone will crash when using the camera for continuous shooting.
- Optimized charger adaptation logic.
- Fixed the issue that the charging icon is displayed abnormally in the shutdown state.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.