The Korean giant Samsung last December released the stable Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update for the Galaxy S20 series devices. After that, the Galaxy Note 20 flagships have also received this major Android 11 upgrade with One UI 3.1 features.
Recently, One UI 3.1 update has been released for the Galaxy S20, Note 20, Note 10, S10, Z Fold 2, Z Flip, and select A series devices. Following this, the Galaxy Note 20 and S20 flagships have begun receiving the One UI 3.1 changes with a new firmware update.
Join Our Samsung Channel On Telegram
Check The Complete Changelog:
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of the camera has been improved.
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
- Support Buds auto-switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend registering automatically, and remind important information by the situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
- Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
- Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object which you want in the photo.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.