OnePlus Nord is an impressive flagship product known for its great camera setup, great performance, big battery with Warp Charging technology, excellent display, and sleek design. Further, you will get 5G support, an on-screen fingerprint sensor, and the latest Android version (Q) out-of-the-box. However, its non-expandable memory might be a hindrance to some users.
OnePlus Nord has a 6.44-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 409 PPI, which is impressive. The device offers a cinematic view of a 20:9 aspect ratio, along with a screen refresh rate of 90Hz and a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 screen protection.
As per the changelog, this update newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display).
Additionally, this update now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range). Below you can check the complete changelog.
- Update to Android 11 version.
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details.
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience.
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display).
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically).
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range).
- Brand new shelf UI.
- Newly added a weather widget with a smarter animation effect.
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos.
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience.
Please Note: This instruction is only for OnePlus Nord, and please make sure the battery level is above 30% and minimum 3GB of available storage space before flashing the build.
Owners of the OnePlus Nord can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.