According to the Windows Latest, if you have been waiting for the ISO image of Windows 10 21H1, now there is some good news to tell you. Today, Microsoft announced the ISO image for the next feature update of Windows 10. However, it is currently limited to the Preview version of the Insider program to start a clean installation of Windows 10 21H1.
Microsoft has confirmed that the 21H1 version has some quality improvements, no major new features, but some changes in the Windows Hello settings page.
Like the October 2020 update, the 21H1 version also changes the way the Windows 10 system version number is used. Microsoft did not use the year and month combination as the version number but used “21H1”, which is basically the year (2021) and the first half of the year (H1).
The ISO images of Windows 10 version 21H1 are technically a “preview” of the upcoming update, but you can use them safely, however, there is not much difference between the Windows 10 20H2 and 21H1 versions, so don’t be too eager.
This is because the update is based on the 20H2 version, adding a cumulative update patch for the 20H2 version. The ISO image will increase the Build version number by one and enable Windows Hello to improve the settings.
How to download Windows 10 21H1 ISO image:
- To download the Windows 10 21H1 ISO image, please follow the steps below.
- In here Register or log in Windows Insider program.
- Go to the download page of the Microsoft website.
- Click “Select Version”.
- “Windows 10 Insider Preview (Beta Channel)” – Build 19043。
- Select the language (make sure to improve the language given in the “Settings” app> Languages).
- Select “64-bit download”.
If you follow the above steps correctly, the ISO image file will start downloading in your browser, but the link will expire after 24 hours.