OnePlus 7T Pro is an amazing premium smartphone that is provided with improved engineering to offer a better user experience. The device is crafted elegantly with a curved glass display at the front, a pop-up selfie camera and a gleaming back finish. Inside sits a strong and efficient processor, sufficient battery capacity with fast charging technology and huge storage capacity. The lack of wireless charging is the only drawback.
According to the OnePlus official, the latest HydrogenOS 11 based software update released for the companies older device OnePlus 7T Pro in China. The latest software update brings February 2021 security patch update and it carries firmware version HydrogenOS 220.127.116.11 HD01 and the size package of this update is around 3.9GB. Below you can check the complete changelog as well as check the download link of this update.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On Telegram
OnePlus 7T Pro Download Link 1 | Link 2
- Update to HydrogenOS 11 version.
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details.
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience.
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02.
- Since this is the upgrade of the Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade.
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation.
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality.
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview.
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out.
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time.
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display).
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically).
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range).
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for QQ and WeChat (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode).
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer.
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter.
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.
Owners of the OnePlus 7T Pro can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.