The first to get the Stable Realme UI 2.0 software update Realme X50 Pro and then after a long time the stable update rolled out for Realme Narzo 20. But, many smartphones still run on the Realme UI 2.0 beta updates.
Keeping this in mind, Realme released a new beta software update for Realme 6 Pro and Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom. The Realme UI 2.0 Beta 3 includes March 2021 security patch update pushed for Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom while the Realme 6 Pro got the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update.
As per the report, this software update carries firmware version RMX2061_11_C.13 and the update size is 209MB for Realme 6 Pro and RMX2081_11_C.04 and the size of this update is only 391MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Realme 6 Pro Changelog:
- Fixed some known issues and Improved system stability.
- Optimized the image noise Issue that shooting in Zoom.
- Optimized the low-quality image issue in Iso 100 of a front wide-angle camera.
- Fixed the color display issue that shooting in some outdoor scenarios.
- Fixed the overexposed image issue in HDR mode In dark condition.
- Fixed the exposure Issue in Night Tripod mode.
- Fixed the dark image issue of shooting in high brightness condition.
- Fixed the display issue when previewing in 240fps and 960fps SLO-MO shooting in dark condition.
Realme X3 Lineup Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch ( 2021#03).
- Added Starry Mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in Night mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in adjusting Al.
- Fixed the probabilistic lens jitter issue when shooting with fill light in Night mode of the front camera.
- Optimized the probabilistic lagging issue in gaming.
- Fixed the probabilistic opening Assistant failure issue when long pressing the power button.
- Fixed the probabilistic no response issue in clicking Assistant.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.