Adobe has released the official version of Photoshop CS6, which integrates its proprietary Mercury image engine in CS6, and provides powerful image editing capabilities through the core GPU of the graphics card.
Content-Aware Patch helps users to select areas more easily and conveniently, and it is convenient for users to cut out images and other operations. Blur Gallery allows users to render blurry special effects on the content of pictures and files. Intuitive Video Creation provides a brand new video operation experience.
- Graphic Design: Graphic design is the most widely used field of Photoshop. Whether it is book covers, posters or posters, these graphic prints usually require Photoshop software to process images.
- Advertising photography: Advertising photography is works with very strict visual requirements, and its final products often have to be modified by Photoshop to get satisfactory results.
- Image Creativity: Image creativity is the specialty of Photoshop. Through the processing of Photoshop, different objects can be combined to change the image.
- Webpage production: The popularity of the Internet has prompted more people to need to master Photoshop because Photoshop is an essential webpage image processing software when making web pages.
- Post-Retouching: When making architectural renderings including many three-dimensional scenes, the colors of characters and backgrounds, including scenes, often need to be added and adjusted in Photoshop.
- Visual Creativity: Visual creativity and design are a branch of design art. This type of design usually does not have a very obvious commercial purpose, but because it provides a vast design space for design enthusiasts, there are more and more design hobbies Participants began to learn Photoshop and carried out visual creativity with personal characteristics and styles.
- Interface Design: Interface design is an emerging field that is being valued by more and more software companies and developers. At present, there is no professional software for interface design, so most designers use this software.
- Professional Evaluation: Photoshop’s expertise lies in image processing, not graphic creation. Image processing is the editing and processing of existing bitmap images and the use of some special effects. The focus is on the processing and processing of images; graphics creation software uses vector graphics to design graphics according to their own ideas and creativity.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
- Text Line: Describes the functions and functions of the currently selected tool and the operation performed.
- Zoom Bar: Display the display scale of the current image window. The user can also input a value in this window and press Enter to change the display scale.
- Preview Box: Click the black triangle button on the right to open the pop-up menu, select any command, and the corresponding information will be displayed in the preview box.
- Title Bar: Located at the top of the main window, the leftmost is the Photoshop mark, and the right is the minimize, maximize/restore and close buttons. Property bar (also called tool options bar). After selecting a tool, the property bar will change to the property setting options of the corresponding tool, and the corresponding options can be changed.
- Menu Bar: The menu bar provides menu control for all windows in the entire environment, including file, edit, image, layer, selection, filter, view, window and help nine items. There are two ways to execute all commands in Photoshop, one is the menu, and the other is the shortcut key.
- Image Editing Window: The middle window is the image window, which is the main work area of Photoshop, used to display image files. The image window has its own title bar, which provides basic information about the opened file, such as file name, zoom ratio, color mode, etc. If you open two images at the same time, you can switch by clicking the image window. You can use Ctrl+Tab to switch the image window.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.