Basically, Huawei and Honor are too late to update their older and latest flagship and mid-range devices in different regions. Now the company released March 2021 security patch update to its Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro devices in China. Below you can check the build numbers as well as the full changelog.
- Honor 20 – 126.96.36.199
- Honor 20 Pro – 188.8.131.52
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
- Optimizes call and sound experience.
- This update adds a new smart message setting item. After it is turned on, it can intelligently identify the content of the text message and provide you with more convenient services.
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now, Education Center, Honor Mall, and more.
- Integrated Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
- This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to update?
The latest update rolling out via the Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
- Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, RMC Gaming, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.