Huawei’s FreeBuds 3 are the world’s first truly wireless open-fit earbuds with active noise cancellation and offer a lot of features for their €179/£170 price tag. Inside these tiny buds is a Kirin A1 with support for Bluetooth 5.1 that enables a 2.5s connection time, something called Isochronous dual-channel connection, which saves battery and ensures 190s maximum latency.
The FreeBuds 3 are IPX4 splash resistant while their case offers both USB-C fast charging and wireless charging. The FreeBuds 3 work with every smartphone out there but are better suited for Android devices because of Huawei’s AI Life app and work best with Huawei smartphones running EMUI 10.
According to the latest information, the Huawei Freebuds 3 now receiving a new software update with the build number V220.127.116.112 and the download size of this update is only 2.03MB. It also brings optimizations for Bluetooth connection stability to provide an improved user experience. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
Huawei Buds Pro Changelog:
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Source | Via
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.