OnePlus has taken a bunch of features from the more expensive OnePlus 7 Pro and put them into the OnePlus 7T, which is the successor to the OnePlus 7. To add to this confusion, the older two models have only been on the market for around four months prior to this launch. While some buyers will love having more features and power, there are others who will be disappointed that this company has raised the price of its base model yet again.
The OnePlus 7T offers three rear cameras – a standard 48-megapixel one, a wide-angle one, and a 2X optical zoom one – along with the brand new Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, a 90Hz screen, and frosted glass rear panel. These are all premium features, and this phone definitely looks and feels the part, rivaling flagship phones that cost up to twice as much.
OnePlus 7T grabbed the HydrogenOS 11 update. According to the latest information, OnePlus released HydrogenOS11 based May 2021 patch update in China and this software update comes with the build number Hydrogen OS 18.104.22.168.HD65 and weighs 3.9GB only. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below as well as a download link.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On Telegram
OnePlus 7T Changelog:
- Improved the system fluency
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the lagging issue when capturing multiple images under the nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
Owners of the OnePlus 7T can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.