Galaxy Note series phones typically push the boundaries of size and have often been derided for how large they are. The Note 20 Ultra has a 6.9-inch screen, but thankfully the curved sides and narrow borders all around mean that the phone itself isn’t ridiculously huge. It’s still more than a handful – but not completely outrageous by today’s standards. You might have trouble fitting it in some pockets and you definitely don’t want to use it one-handed all the time.
Recently, Samsung updated its Galaxy S21 and Note 10 lineup with the latest One UI 3.1.1 update. Now, this time, the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and Galaxy Note 20 devices received theOne UI 3.1.1 update.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lineup
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lineup
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Lineup
One UI 3.1.1 Changelog:
- Added setting to display the other party’s number on the call screen
- (Call Settings>Other Call Settings>Display the other party’s number on the call screen)
- Dial > Right Settings > Basic Korean keypad support
- Samsung Internet
- Bookmark Bar support, laboratory function such as (Internet> settings> screen Layout> bookmarks bar is displayed, apply Internet> settings> Labs> system font on a web page)
- The Contact
- Favorites List changing support
- (Favorites existence> … favorites menu Order change provided)
- Improved usability of account selection when creating a contact
- (Deleting the initial storage location selection pop-up, select at the top of the additional screen)
- Add photo remaster function
Owners of the Galaxy Note 20 lineup can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.