Xiaomi officially released the MIUI development version internal test update instructions today, saying that the MIUI development version internal test 21.10.29 version of Xiaomi MIX 4 will be released today. Some models have been released.
Closed Beta Update Instructions
- Xiaomi MIX4 released the development version based on Android 12 for the first time, with multiple optimizations and improvements, to pay tribute to the brave early adopters.
- Due to the major version upgrade of Android, the Redmi K40 game enhanced version and Redmi Note 10 Pro will be temporarily suspended from the internal beta on October 25, 2021. In the weekly participation standard of the internal beta, everyone can vote on the version being used and release experience paste.
- In order to give Mi Fan friends a relatively better experience in using the test version, Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro are further testing the system stability, and the test results will be released later.
- After the problems of the internal beta version of the development version are gradually fixed, the open beta version of the development version will be pushed one after another.
- Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta: Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9 SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Xiaomi CC9 Meitu customized version, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Xiaomi 9 Pro.
The updates log shows that this update improves system stability and optimizes system fluency. In addition, before the upgrade, the system will also give a risk warning: this upgrade is an Android cross-version upgrade, and some third-party applications have not been adapted to Android 12, which will affect their normal use.