Xiaomi recently unveiled its latest MIUI 12.5 custom UI Globally which is based on Android 11. As we know, Xiaomi continuously pushed MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta and recently 21.11.9 was released with some changes. According to the latest information, the company has officially rolled out MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta 21.11.10 update with changes. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Xiaomi Smart Card
- Optimize credit card experience.
- In order to give Mi Fan friends a relatively better experience, Xiaomi 10S and Redmi K40 are further testing the system stability, and the test results will be released later, thank you for your understanding
- Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition and Redmi Note 10 Pro are currently being investigated to solve the problem of “system update failure”. The release is suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Xiaomi Civi, Xiaomi 10 Pro, Xiaomi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Xiaomi 10 Extreme Edition, Redmi K30S Extreme Edition will suspend the internal beta from November 8, 2021, and participate in the internal beta weekly. In the standard, you can vote on the version you are using and publish experience stickers. Thank you for your understanding
- New upgrade of the internal testing center & internal testing rules announcement, click here to view >>
- After the development version internal test version problems are gradually fixed, the development version public test version will be pushed one after another. Android 12 known issues, click here to view >>
- Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta: Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Xiaomi CC9 Meitu customized version, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro, please see: MIUI system development version strategy adjustment instructions >>.