According to the latest report, Nvidia has been cooperating with Valve to bring graphics card DLSS technology to the Linux platform. The Proton 6.3-8 software has been officially released and now supports Steam games on the Linux platform. Turn on the DLSS function on the computer.
Nvidia previously released the DLSS SDK and Unreal Engine 5 plug-ins on the Linux platform and improved the image sharpening technology. A proton is a middle-tier software that makes Linux compatible with Windows Stram platform games. Unfortunately, the current Steam Deck handheld does not support the DLSS function, because it is based on AMD chips and GPUs.
Proton currently supports the BattleEye anti-cheat engine. In addition, 24 new games are supported in Proton.
- Assassin’s Creed Series
- Breath of Death VI
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Singleplayer
- DEATH LOOP
- FIA European Truck Championship
- Game Dev Tycoon
- Ghostbusters: HD Remake
- Greedy Autumn
- Mafia II Classic Edition
- Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game 2
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
- Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slicked Precipice of Darkness 3
- RiMS Racing
- The Riftbreaker
- Sol Survivor
- TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 1/2
Proton 6.3-8 GitHub link: Click to open