The OriginOS Ocean started the second batch of public beta recruitment today, including 8 mobile phones of Vivo and in brands.
X60, X60t, iQOO 5, iQOO 5 Pro, iQOO Neo5, iQOO Neo5 Vitality Edition, iQOO Z5, iQOO Z5x (for the specific public testing time of other models, please pay attention to the content of the V fan community announcement later)
Beta models need to be upgraded to the following versions or higher:
- Recruitment time: 10:00 on January 12th – 23:59 on January 21st
- Release Date: January 17th
- Users who signed up from January 12th to January 16th will be pushed on January 17th
- Users who signed up from January 17th to January 21st will be pushed within 24 hours after signing up
Tips: Please refer to the actual push time. If it cannot be pushed within the planned time due to uncontrollable factors, we will issue an announcement to notify you as soon as possible, so please pay attention.
Ways of Registration
- First upgrade the current mobile phone software version to the specified or higher version, the upgrade method: mobile phone desktop – settings – system upgrade – follow the prompts to complete the upgrade.
- Click the link to go directly to the registration page and apply according to the prompts; or click “Settings – System Upgrade – Settings button in the upper right corner – Upgrade Early adopters – Public beta plan – View details” on the mobile desktop, and then apply according to the prompts.
The specific way is shown in the figure below:
The original OriginOS Ocean system will be officially released on December 9, 2021. This system brings a brand-new UI and interaction method, with an atomic Walkman widget and atomic reading function on the screen, which can integrate the resources of various third-party apps.