Google has suddenly distributed the Android 13 Beta 3.3 update that mainly focused on “includes the latest stability and performance improvements and the following bug fixes.”
Android 13 Beta 3.3 Changelog:
- It fixes an issue where devices couldn’t connect to a WiFi network.
- It fixes an issue with BluetoothManagerService.
- It fixes an issue with the Connectivity Thermal Power Manager.
- Unresponsiveness in apps fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the Pixel launcher where if the Always show Keyboard option was enabled for the app drawer, then when the user closed the app drawer and opened an app folder on the Home screen, the keyboard was erroneously shown as well.
- Fixed system UI crash issue.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases after a device was plugged in to charge (for example, overnight), the device would become unresponsive until it was rebooted.
- Fixed a kernel issue with lib/list_debug.c that caused a kernel panic for some devices.
Download Factory images for Android 13 Beta 3.3 build TPB3.220617.002:
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.