This year there will probably be at least three hot months for Google Pixel fans. Pixel Buds Pro and Pixel 6a will be launched in July.
Google brings high-quality smart headphones
There are now less than three weeks until we can pre-order the new hardware from Google – on July 21st. Just wait another week and it will come to your home in the mail. It’s a little different this July, with Google launching new headphones again alongside its brand new A-series smartphone. But these are in a different price category than the already available Pixel Buds A-Series.
You give your own wireless headphones a new generation and basically pack in everything that the Google Pixel Buds A-Series was missing for the price of only 99 euros. Active noise cancellation and wireless charging should be high on the wish list for those who haven’t picked up the Pixel Buds A-Series. However, Google wants a total of 219 euros for this.
This is what the Google Pixel Buds Pro offers:
- Active noise cancellation with Silent Seal
- Up to 31 hours of playback time
- Just say “Hey Google” and Assistant is there for you.
- Transparency mode to perceive ambient noise
- Qi wireless charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
- Multipoint for automatic switching between devices
- Waterproof: headphones IPX4, case IPX2
- Colors: Charcoal, Fog, Lemongrass, Coral
- 219 euros (RRP)
Pixel 6a will change Google’s middle class forever
I had nothing against the a-smartphones of the last few years. You were good. But they also offered few real benefits. On the one hand, they were compact and on the other hand, they offered the pixel camera of the expensive models. It’s different this time. The Pixel 6a has the powerful camera of recent years, but not the latest generation. Instead, Google Tensor is in here and thus an adapted processor at a high level.
There is also a big leap in the design language, the a-series remains “state of the art” and is very similar to the top models. The compact 6.1-inch OLED display paired with the 4,410 mAh battery should ensure very long runtimes. What I personally will miss a lot in everyday life: is wireless charging. Unfortunately, the Pixel 6a cannot become my daily driver. But maybe yours?
The most important key data for the Google Pixel 6a:
- Google Tensor processor
- 6.1-inch OLED display
- 6 gigabytes of RAM, 128 gigabytes of storage
- 4410 mAh battery, up to 72 hours run time
- Dual camera – known from Pixel 5 and Co.
- 12.2-megapixel main camera (IMX363)
- 12-megapixel ultra-wide (IMX386)
- 8-megapixel front camera (IMX355)
- 5G radio, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, eSIM support
- Dimensions: 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9mm (smaller than Pixel 6)
- Stereo speakers, finger sensor in the display
- 5-year guarantee for security updates
- Colors: black, white, green
- Price: 459 euros RRP
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.