Developer CA has released a version 1.3 update for Total War: Warhammer 3. As before, this patch focuses on the problems reported by players. Although the changes are less than 1.1 and 1.2, they still affect the core systems in the game.
A number of important tweaks have been made, new features have been added to provide players with a richer set of tools, and some necessary updates have been made to pave the way for the upcoming version 2.0 update in August.
If you’re looking for the short list of the most important notes, here’s the tl;dr summary of what’s coming in 1.3:
- Regiments of Renown II introduces a whole new set of elite troops to all seven factions—this time with a focus on mounted units!
- Land Battles have joined the ranked matchmaking queue!
- Miao Ying can now (properly) use her Eye of the Storm ability in combat
- Additional character trait reworks and skill tree updates for the Legendary Lords
- Several adjustments to make the Realm of Chaos less punishing or tedious
- Much-needed adjustments to how the AI Tzeentch faction utilizes Changing of the Ways
- Improvements to the Cathayan Formation Attack ability
- Fixes to the Kurgan Warband spawn rates during the Grand Cathay campaign
- Numerous improvements to unit responsiveness to orders and movement commands in battle
- AI improvements to their battle strategy, as well as fixes to prevent them from abusing skills and abilities
- Various fixes for player-reported issues and feedback notes
- …and more!