Recently, the company released ColorOS 13 preview version based on Android 13 Beta 1 and the OPPO Find X5 Pro and Find N is the first device to grab this update. As per the previous report, this update was released in early July.
At this time, the public beta of ColorOS 13 is already here and public recruitment has also begun. Eligible OPPO Find X5 Pro and OPPO Find X5 users can already apply for the ColorOS 13 public beta qualification, and they can upgrade after the review is completed (expected 5 working days). In addition, OPPO Find N has also started the recruitment of the ColorOS 13 internal test.
The recruitment time will be from August 3rd to August 4th at 10:00 Chinese time, including Find X5 Pro (PFEM10, A.25 and A.27 are required), Find X5 (PFFM10, A.21 version is required) ) and the internal Find N. According to reports, there are still some incompatible banking apps, and then there are some probabilistic problems:
- Probabilistic desktop application icons are blurred (WeChat, QQ, Peace Elite, League of Legends, King of Glory icons, etc.)
- Probabilistic pull-down notification bar, the control center icon overlaps (only public beta)
- There is no clear notification button in the probabilistic pull-down notification bar (only public beta)
- The notification bar does not display QQ message notifications (only public beta)
- Probabilistically unable to connect to the bracelet (only public beta)
- The probabilistic NFC function cannot be used (both in public beta and internal beta)
- The automatic adjustment of screen brightness is not sensitive (only for the public beta)
- The desktop photo album widget cannot add pictures (only public beta)
- Background multitasking clears no prompt information (only public beta)
- The third-party global theme is not adapted (only public beta)
- Clicking the notification history in the settings will flash back to the previous level (only public beta)
- In the small screen state, the icon in the status bar will be blocked by the camera (only for internal testing)
According to the Digital Chat Station, the company will release the OPPO Watch 3 series along with the ColorOS 13 on August 10. If nothing else, the upgrade plan for OPPO and OnePlus models will be announced at that time, so stay tuned.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.