OnePlus 10 Pro was launched on April 05 this year and it comes with the pre-installed Android 12 update. After the launch, OnePlus released OxygenOS 13 beta updates to the OnePlus 10 Pro across the world.
Yesterday eve, OnePlus officially launched OnePlus 10T and OxygenOS 13 and the company also shared the update roadmap. The OnePlus 10T comes with many new changes and it look like OnePlus 10 Pro.
Also Read: OnePlus announces OxygenOS 13 roadmap
Now, the ColorOS 13 public beta recruitment for the OnePlus 10 Pro rolled out in China and the company says let’s work together to build a better ColorOS. You can check the complete information which is given below.
ColorOS 13 Recruitment details
- Recruiting model: OnePlus 10 Pro
- Recruitment time: August 3rd – August 4th 10:00
- Version review and push time: It is expected to be reviewed in batches within 5 working days after the recruitment ends. The review results are subject to the display on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone. The version will be pushed in batches after the review is completed.
Precautions for application
- This public beta upgrade is an early adopter experience version customized based on the Android 13 Beta version. Some functions still need to be further verified and optimized. For more features, please look forward to the official release of ColorOS 13.
- Before the upgrade, please back up your important personal data in advance to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other situations after the upgrade.
- Currently, there are many common third-party applications that are incompatible with Android 13, such as “Agricultural Bank of China”, “ICBC”, “Bank of China”, “Pocket Life” and other banking applications. If you often and must use the above For third-party applications, it is recommended that you upgrade with caution. After upgrading to Android 13, there may be situations in which third-party applications cannot be used normally (such as flashbacks, freezes, black screen, power consumption, etc.). It is recommended that you first try to update the application to the latest version in the software store. Please refer to: https://www.oneplusbbs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6337671
- Within two days after the upgrade, a series of adaptation and optimization actions will be carried out in the background of the system, which may cause the phone to heat up, freeze, and consume power quickly. It is recommended that you restart the phone after the screen is off after charging for 2 hours, or it will recover by itself after a period of normal use.
- The current version has the following known issues, please consider signing up carefully.
- Probabilistic desktop application icons are blurred (WeChat, QQ, Peace Elite, League of Legends, King of Glory icons, etc.)
- Probabilistic pull-down notification bar, control center icons overlap
- Probabilistic pull-down notification bar without clear notification button
- The notification bar does not display QQ message notifications
- Probably unable to connect to the bracelet
- Probabilistic NFC function cannot be used
- The automatic adjustment of screen brightness is not sensitive
- The desktop album widget cannot add pictures
- Background multitasking clears no prompt information
- The third-party global theme is not adapted
- Clicking the notification history in the settings will flash back to the previous level
- Abnormal display of pictures taken by the rear camera in a probabilistic dark environment
How to apply
- Please ensure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to version A.16 (version number viewing method: Settings > About this machine > Version information > Version number)
- On your phone, click “Settings > About This Device > Top Version Information (above “Phone Name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Early adopters application > Upgrade public beta”, and then follow the prompts to apply. Due to the characteristics of the public beta, it is recommended that you fill in your real mobile phone number when registering, so as to deal with the public beta feedback in a timely manner.
- PS: Participating in answering questions can increase the probability of passing the review. Please be sure to participate in answering questions! >>>Click on the answering mechanism
- After submitting the application, please be patient! After the recruitment is over, the staff will conduct a qualification review based on your completed questionnaires, and the review results will be displayed on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.