ChromeOS 104 come out now with various interface updates which modernize your Operating System. ChromeOS 104 brings perfect dark and light themes that include every aspect of the interface. It contains such features as the self, app Launcher, Files app, and the backgrounds of various settings pages. From Quick Settings, you enable this dark theme.
ChromeOS 104 Features:
- In this you notice that the month and day now appear to the left of the time on the shelf.
- This monthly calendar can see all events held on a particular date by tapping and clicking to open the Google Calendar PWA. You are also able to see other months and quickly return to “Today”.
- Its size same as Quick Settings and appear notifications just above. You can make a group of the same sender.
- The redesigned Launcher does not take up the whole screen but provides a wider view and it is more compact.
- It enables you quickly search on Android phones like search apps from the Google Play store.
- The ChromeOS 104 version comes with all new features of the Gallery app like with new purple icon.
- In this app you can open PDF, fill out forms, sign documents and make text annotations, like highlights.
Wallpaper and style:
- The company created wallpaper that shifts from light to dark”, depending on the set theme.
- You can select new Wallpaper and Style by right-clicking the shelf and selecting the last option.
- In this you can set wallpaper from the Google Photos library and also select an album that appears as background daily.
It also gives the option to set the device theme and three style Screen Saver is also available. You can choose how you want to display by Slide Show, Feel the breeze, and Float on the screen.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.