The roadmap of Vampire Survivors shows us in a plastic way how much the game has gone beyond what were the initial plans, i.e. how much more content it has received so far compared to what was estimated. We are talking about the Vampire Survivors v0.10.109 patch. Below you can check the complete information about this update.
- Added an on-screen keyboard in the new menu for gamepad and Steam Deck users
- Increased grace time between key presses to cast spells
- The fixed new theme of The Bone Zone not looping properly
- Slightly reduced movement speed of the Sketamari
- Added more spells, but they’re SECRETS
Roadmap at 0.10.109
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.