Huawei Watch 3 was presented on 11 June/2022 with the latest features and HSPA/LTE technology. Huawei Watch 3 come with the 46.2 x 46.2 x 12.2 mm (1.82 x 1.82 x 0.48 in) body dimension and support eSIM.
Huawei Watch 3 is equipped with a 1.43 inches AMOLED display and comes with the pre-installed HarmonyOS 2.0. The battery of Watch 3 is Li-Ion non-removable with wireless charging of 10W.
According to the latest report, Huawei Watch 3 users received HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 (C00E101R1P101log) internal beta update. And the update size of this update is around 304MB.
As per the latest report, this update adds some new features and improves the device’s stability. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Super Linkage adds support for interconnection and collaboration with Bluetooth headsets, glasses and fitness equipment. With a single pull, it can achieve exercise coordination with fitness equipment such as treadmills, walking machines, and indoor bicycles; it can also be used with Bluetooth headsets, Connect glasses, listen to music while running (for specific supported devices and models, please refer to the specifications of each product)
- Added golf course sports mode, providing panoramic fairway view and GPS real-time ranging and other functions, allowing you to hit the ball more easily (currently only supports the map function of some domestic golf courses).
- In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” app to the latest version through the app market before updating.
- Please maintain an internet connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the wearable device may take a long time. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete. After the system update, the device will automatically restart.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please visit the “My Huawei” app or call the Huawei customer service hotline at 950800 for support.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.