It is just only been 2 weeks releasing of the final update of the One UI Watch 4.5 stable update. Now, another new update for the Galaxy Watch 4 is released just now with a huge size of 900MB.
Currently, we don’t have any official version number of this update nor the full changelog. As per the update details, There are 6 new watch faces included in this update called – Pebbles, Flower Garden, Info Board, Pro Analog, Kinetic Digits and Gradient Number.
There are added 6 more customizable options for existing watch faces such as Dial, Indexes, Character, Color, Complication and Clock Type. This update also added a camera controller. According to the official information, the latest update for the Galaxy Watch 4 comes with the build number R895USQU1GVH2.
Galaxy Watch 4 Update Changelog:
- Enjoy new and improved watch faces with enriched style and customizable options.
- 6 new watch faces – (Pebbles, Flower garden, Info Board, Pro analog, Kinetic digits, Gradient number)
- More customizable options added for existing watch faces – (Dial, Indexes, Character, Color, Complication, Clock type)
- New complications have been added.
Watch home screen
- Add watch faces as your favorite, and make finding and changing watch face easier.
- Explore the watch face list to add watch face as your favorite including new watch faces.
- A feature that allows you to switch between photo and video shooting will be added.
- Only Samsung flagship models after Galaxy S9 and Note9 with OneUl 4.1.1 or later are supported.
- You can input characters using the QWERTY keyboard and gestures. (Some languages are not supported)
- You can switch between different input modes (keyboard, voice input, and handwriting) during text entry
- Notifications GIF animation playback of Samsung message notifications is supported.
- When Watch is connected to dual SIM phone,
- The SIM icon used on the phone is displayed the same on the watch.
- If there is no preferred SIM set on the phone, it can select the SIM to make a call on the watch.
- It supports making calls through other SIMs on the watch even if there is a preferred SIM set on the phone.
- The input field is provided in the message threads.
- Through the input field, the recently used input mode is supported.
- Draft messages are kept in the input field.
- Date, alarm name, and snooze settings features are added.
- Files recorded on the Watch are quickly saved to the connected phone.
- Larger sizes for font size settings are supported.
- Additional auxiliary features for “improving visibility” are supported.
- A “Left and right sound balance” control feature for “hearing aids” was added.
- A “Touch and hold delay” settings feature to aid “Interaction and dexterity” was added.
- The “Quick commands” feature, which groups together and runs multiple actions in one command, is supported.
How To Update:
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed’, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.