Just a few hours ago, Samsung officially released the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 based on Android 13 for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra in multiple regions. The update was first spotted in Germany and then it rolled out widely. However, the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 is rolled out ahead of its schedule.
Recently there was news that due to some unknown reason the launch of Beta 3 has been delayed and it will be launched on 23rd September. But, Samsung goes a step ahead of itself and has launched One UI 5.0 Beta 3.
According to the latest report, the latest software update for the Galaxy S22 series comes with the build number S901BXXU2ZVI9 and the size package of this update is around 1.1GB. With the latest update, these apps are also updated – Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health, SmartThings, Samsung Members, Calculator, Smart Switch and Voice Recorder. You can also check the complete changelog of this update.
One UI 5.0 Beta 3 Changelog:
- Experience new, immersive slideshow-style stories in Gallery.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed issues with adding the Gallery widget to the home screen
- The wallpaper for the lock screen can now be changed directly by long pressing the lock screen
- Improved UX for the Album tab at the bottom of the Gallery app
- ‘Device Care> Auto Optimization> Auto Restart if necessary’ option is now set as ‘Off’ by default
- Enhanced optimization settings for each mode and change of menu location (Settings>Useful
- Functions>Bixby Routine>Mode→Settings>Mode)
- Fixed home screen return animation
- Fixed animation overlap when closing folders
- Fixed the issue with IMS service stop pop-up appearing after SW update
- Fixed the issue with not being able to exit the app with gestures while running multiple apps on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue with changing Calendar widget transparency
- Fixed the issue with very small text displayed on the app icons
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.