Google always updated its products on time and recently the company bring some major improvements and other minor changes in its latest software updates. Google does not forget to update its apps along with its phones, laptops, speakers, and other products. Keeping this in mind, Google has updated its Pixel Buds apps with the latest version number.
As per the report, the latest update for the Pixel Buds apps comes with version number 1.0.474476083. If you don’t want to play with each of the options, you can choose from one of seven different presets.
Create a custom equalizer
Adjust sliders right or left according to your personal audio preferences
- Heavy bass
- Last saved
- Light bass
- Vocal boost
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Google Pixel Buds app:
- Check battery levels
- Learn how to use touch controls
- Turn on/off Adaptive Sound
- Turn on/off in-ear detection
- Ring your earbuds to help find them
- Control your Assistant and spoken notifications
- Get tips & support
To open the Pixel Buds app:
- On Pixel, connect your earbuds > Bluetooth settings > tap the ⚙️next to Pixel Buds.
- On other Android phones, look for the Pixel Buds app icon on your Home screen.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.