OnePlus 10 Pro grabbed the stable OxygenOS 13-based software update in India with the build number NE2211_11_C.20 and the size package of this update is around 64MB.
OnePlus has released the stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro. According to the latest report, the latest stable OxygenOS 13 software update is available in India, Europe and North America.
According to the report, this update comes with the build number NE2211_11_C.19 and the size package of this update is around 950MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
What’s New In This Update
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid
- Add a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 40, with a new behavior recognition feature that recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations 10 to make them look more natural and intuitive
- Optimizes fonts for better readability
- Enhances and optimizes illustrations for features by Incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more and less distracting
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a wipe
Adds media playback control, and optime the Quick Setting experience
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation
- Optimizes Shell Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default You can search content online and on your device
- Optimize earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience
- Optimize molto after more Always On Display animation
- Optimizes insight Always On Depay, with more personalized Always On Display settings available
- Optimizes Cana Always On Display with more drawing tools and line colors available
Security & privacy
- Addo an automatic p action feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically p late profile pictures and display them in a screenshot to protect your privacy
- Adds regular cleaning of keyboard data for privacy protection
- Optimized Private Safe The Advanced Encryption Standard (ALS) is used to encrypt files for enhanced security of private files
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Spaor providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders and Eye protecting display features
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life and app experience
- Optimizes Dolly sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound Sourcing
- Upgrades to Hyperscout GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenes.
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security. It is recommended to back up your data before starting the update Please also make sure you have sufficient space for an update.
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed.
Want to go back to OxygenOS 12? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
Here are the latest packages of OxygenOS 12 to help you restore the lost applications after rollback to Android 12:
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.