Samsung today released the October 2022 security patch details that include fixes 1 Critical, 29 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. No other phone company beats Samsung in terms of software updates and support. Yes you read it right, Samsung is the leading giant, as a part of Samsung’s update policy, majorly of its smartphones cover the patch.
According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy A02 device owners can now officially install the fresh October 2022 security patch update before some flagship devices. As per the report, the latest patch update is available in Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Panama, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, and Colombia.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
As per the report, the October 2022 patch update for the Galaxy A02 comes with the build number A022MXXS3BVI1.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
Samsung October 2022 Patch Details:
- CVE-2021-0942, CVE-2021-0943, CVE-2021-0697, CVE-2021-0871, CVE-2022-20399, CVE-2022-29582, CVE-2022-22091, CVE-2022-22066, CVE-2022-25696, CVE-2022-25690, CVE-2022-22095, CVE-2022-25656, CVE-2022-25670, CVE-2022-20388, CVE-2022-20387, CVE-2022-20385, CVE-2021-4083, CVE-2022-20420, CVE-2022-20351, CVE-2022-20413, CVE-2022-20418, CVE-2022-20412, CVE-2022-20416, CVE-2022-20417, CVE-2021-39628, CVE-2021-39673, CVE-2022-20394, CVE-2022-20410, CVE-2022-20425
- CVE-2021-39758, CVE-2022-20415
Already included in previous updates
- CVE-2022-22089, CVE-2022-22081, CVE-2022-22093, CVE-2022-22094, CVE-2022-22092, CVE-2022-25704, CVE-2022-25693, CVE-2021-39624
Not applicable to Samsung devices
- CVE-2022-26447, CVE-2022-22074, CVE-2022-25688, CVE-2022-25669, CVE-2022-25686, CVE-2022-25708, CVE-2022-25706, CVE-2022-20386, CVE-2022-20391, CVE-2022-20390, CVE-2022-20389
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.